Tron AP preview thread

Trying to be prepared and decide what time of day I want to ride. As I understand it, you sign up for an hour time slot and you can only ride once right? What about right at the beginning of the day when the line hasn’t filled up yet, maybe they would do re-rides then? I’m just thinking that if there’s any time of day that there’s a chance of riding multiple times I want to choose that time but if it’s definitely just going to be once I want to ride at night
For GOTG, I believe they allowed re-rides the first day, and did not after that - regardless of time slot.

For Remy they allowed Re-rides. So who knows what the case will be for Tron.

For GOTG, I believe they allowed re-rides the first day, and did not after that - regardless of time slot.

For Remy they allowed Re-rides. So who knows what the case will be for Tron.

For Remy, I think they were only checking passes to let people into the new part of the France pavilion and not at the actual ride, so technically once you were back there, you could ride as much as you wanted.

Did it open this early? Just curious
For Guardian
Emails announcing for previews was April 4
Booking started on April 14
AP Previews to start was May 8

Nothing says things have to go exactly the same... but roughly a month before AP Previews we should see emails (so this week?). Booking should open within two weeks of that. But anything could happen....

Last year D23, DVC and AP all sold out very quickly... were some upset folks in every category. I would hope Disney adjusts to allow more guest in each category.

For Guardian
Emails announcing for previews was April 4
Booking started on April 14
AP Previews to start was May 8

Nothing says things have to go exactly the same... but roughly a month before AP Previews we should see emails (so this week?). Booking should open within two weeks of that. But anything could happen....
Haha sorry I mean did CMs preview spot open this early on the morning, like 7am

Also, several got kicked out of queue and had to start over. Not all my Fb friends were successful. A couple said they got it in an hour. But the majority of posts said 2 hours. There were some glitches.

Also, several got kicked out of queue and had to start over. Not all my Fb friends were successful. A couple said they got it in an hour. But the majority of posts said 2 hours. There were some glitches.
Wow. Re-setting my expectations as an AP & DVC member. 😂

Wow. Re-setting my expectations as an AP & DVC member. 😂

Yeah for Guardians I remember getting stuck in the que forever and then getting kicked out after 20 mins, and having to start over... only to find out they were sold out. But daughter also got in the que right at opening and snagged slots for all of us...

Sadly I don't want to suggest everyone in your party try... as the clogs up the system. But my attempt failed... and I was sitting by the clock.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter