Tron AP preview thread

The last preview Guardians I never got an email. I did get one for Remy. How will be able to try and get a preview if I don't get the email?

The last preview Guardians I never got an email. I did get one for Remy. How will be able to try and get a preview if I don't get the email?
Follow this thread. I didn’t get the Remy email, but someone posted the Remy link on that thread, and I got a spot. I did the get Guardians email, but I can’t remember if I got my preview spot through it or by clicking on a link through the GotG link on disboards!

Also download the app and enable notifications. They can be hit or miss working but I think that’s how I got my GOTG spot.

Mine is Feb 28. And for the first time in 20 years we weren’t going to renew so we bought tickets for our trip. Now we want to renew but can’t until we get there and can convert those to renewals😩
Have you tried calling to renew and asked if they’ll apply your ticket? Might be worth a shot.

Follow this thread. I didn’t get the Remy email, but someone posted the Remy link on that thread, and I got a spot. I did the get Guardians email, but I can’t remember if I got my preview spot through it or by clicking on a link through the GotG link on disboards!
ty

The ride looks awesome. I am next to it at the moment. They've been testing it throughout the day
Have you seen it running at night? we saw it at night earlier this week and told DH when I try to get our time I want one at night.

TRON Lightcycle Run Cast Member Preview Dates Announced

Disney World Cast Members now have more information about when they can preview TRON Lightcycle Run. Starting Janaury 30th, eligible Cast Members will be able to register for preview days between February 6th and March 3rd ahead of the ride’s official opening on April 4, 2023.

Each registered Cast Member can bring up to three friends or family with them to the preview.

It’s likely that Annual Passholder previews will take place shortly after Cast Member previews end in early March.
So I need to find a new cast-member friend who will take me on Feb 13th?
;)

So the real question is when do I need to start adjusting my sleep schedule cause if it opens at 9 eastern time that’s 7 my time which is WAYYYY before I usually get up 🤣

In a somewhat related but slightly different scenario . . . I am an out-of-state passholder with pass set to expire in March for my wife, myself and youngest child. We usually try to buy Disney gift cards with Kroger gas deals to re-up pass so as not to have to pay the $4000 total all at once and to cut off about 16% of the cost of the pass. I am still about $2000 short in the budget for them and was hoping to slowly get cards along the way to purchase the ongoing pass closer to the expiration time. I know we can re-up pass now (we are within the 60 day window) and can do so until 30 days after. Does anyone know if we choose to WAIT to re-up pass until after the preview dates are announced, will we NOT have the option to book the preview because our passes at time of booking will be expired at preview time? Our passes set to expire March 4th. Thanks!
In order to pay with the Disney Gift Cards do you do that at Guest relations? Or can you do that over the phone or online? TIA

In order to pay with the Disney Gift Cards do you do that at Guest relations? Or can you do that over the phone or online? TIA
All the above....

We simple renew online... using the GiftCards we have purchased over the last year at a discount of at least 10%.

For GotG the link was posted here the day before because it was leaked. The email for DVC and AP's was received after 9am that morning. If it wasn't for that leaked link and watching these boards, I probably wouldn't have snagged a spot.

You can combine all the gift cards together and that makes purchases easier. Just be sure not to store the gift cards online for extended periods of time, as in the past the site has been hacked and the $ taken

For GotG the link was posted here the day before because it was leaked. The email for DVC and AP's was received after 9am that morning. If it wasn't for that leaked link and watching these boards, I probably wouldn't have snagged a spot.
The same link has been used for many past AP previews.

Did we already know for sure the ap previews start 3/4 because len and jim said they do on todays disney dish podcast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter