Trolley tracks causing me to postpone trip?

HappyGal

DIS Veteran
I was hoping to make a pilgrimage to DL in September but as I understand it the Main Street Trolley tracks are being replaced with Main Street being a construction zone area for almost a year.

My dream is to walk down Main Street as Walt did but if it's going to be less than perfect, I'm thinking I'd rather put my trip off until 2019.

Is this the case? Will it be done sooner than September?

I thought they were supposed to be done in a couple of months... for sure by April.

You’re more likely to “attempt to navigate Main Street among a crush of people and strollers” than to “walk down Main Street as Walt did,” so I wouldn’t have my heart set on a leisurely stroll either way... but you shouldn’t have trolley track walls in September.

A new fireworks show debuts on April 13th. There's no way they're going to have Main Street still torn up and blocked off when that happens.

I think everyone has reassured you - by September I think pretty much everything will be done!! Unless you go late September then some stuff might be done being Halloweenafied.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter