• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trips with Kids--Viva Italia?

bryopsis

Earning My Ears
I was considering taking the Viva Italia trip in 2010 with 3 kids, ages 9, 11, and 17 (ok, teenager). I was wondering if anyone here has taken this trip with kids and what their experiences were, good and bad. Was there enough to do to keep all entertained? Considering the airline expense to get everyone there, I wanted to make sure that something like this was worth the cost.

I took this ABD tour in 2007. There were 2 children in our group with their mom. Great kids, ages 6 and 11 maybe. The guides have exclusive activities geared toward junior adventurers, like a scavenger hunt in Rome and different things the whole trip. The kids with our group LOVED the trip! I highly recommend it, plus it's Disney, so they cater to kids!

My concern would be that there won't be other kids on the trip. So in the 2007 trip you took, did the adults do other activities while the kids did their own?

There are certain places where the kids do something different then the adults, Example if you have a wine tasting the kids will have gelato tasting. Otherwise 99% of the time you are all together doing everything together. If you have a pasta making session the kids will have a pizza making session.

All the kids that I have ever seen on the ABD's have had a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter