Triple Digit Dancing...who's going in May??

thelionqueen

DIS Veteran
OK, OK, so I want to dance..so what?? I'm going to Disneyworld!! We leave 5/28-6/9/06 so I have 164 days to go...seems like a looooonnnnggg time, but at least I'm goin'. Anyone want to join me?? :banana: :banana: :banana: :maleficen :maleficen :maleficen
:dancer: :fish: :dancer: :fish:

Even though I can not triple dance with you, I can double dance :banana: :banana: but I was once that far away and it just FLEW BY! I can't believe I only have 43 days left! :cheer2:

But I just wanted to post and let you know I dance for everybody! No matter how many days they have left! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Jaime :flower:

I thought it might be too early to dance - but hey, I'm going in May. :Pinkbounc We'll be there for our first family trip May 3rd- May 9th! This trip is harder to wait for than Christmas morning! :earboy2:

Waiting for my May vacation is just like being a kid and waiting for Christmas morning. Thank goodness for Disney, I just love this feeling!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Here is the happy dance we are leaving April 29th-May 6th. :cool1:

Here is some dancing feet for US :banana: Oh I am so excited and I can't wait. My family thinks I am nuts they said you are passing Hawaii up for Disney.. Duh like TOTALLY!!!! :rotfl2:

We WANTED to go in May, but that plan didn't work out. So we're going in August! 227 days to go! :banana:

But only 47 days 'til I call for ADRs!! :cool1:

I am back in the triple digit dance again. We will be there in 343 days. Checking in the last week of November.

Can't complain to much though as we just got back 2 weeks ago :)

I will dance with you, but we are double digit dancing here. 54 more days!
:banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :banana:

333 more days- looking at the end of Nov/ early Dec.
Can't wait to go back!!!
Kimba

We just booked our trip to CSR for May 3-10! My husband hasn't been since he was 8 and the park was only the MK. I've never stayed anywhere but the AllStar resorts. We are all booked up with the Park Hopper/Water Park pass and the dining option and with everything completely taken care of, I am really looking forward to total Disney immersion. Four months from yesterday we'll be there! Woo!

Woo hoo! :cool1: We're going to CBR May 14-21; just me and DH :goodvibes for our 15th anniversary. I took my son back in 1989 but DH hasn't been since WDW first opened in the early 70's. We are SO excited!!! :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :bounce:

This will be the 3rd year for me and DS (9). :earboy2: Booked for 6th - 20th May and just trying to decide together :hyper2: where to book our ADR's.
We're so excited :banana: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :jumping3: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter