Trip with my sister! We did it!

Maudes my mom

Earning My Ears
Okay, this is my first attempt at a trip report. I did ask originally for ideas for breakfast, thank you for the tips. We ended up leaving late from Beach Club (slow bus service) and skipped breakfast and went right to lunch.
Tried the Satu’ li Canteen and loved it! I had the Beef Bowl with hearty salad and Sis had the Beef with the Red and Sweet potato hash. Both were wonderful. Lots of flavor, tender beef and we both enjoyed the Charred Green Onion Vinaigrette. So good! I’m thinking next time to try the fish.
We must have had some Pixie dust sprinkled on us, we scored a pair of cupcakes and fresh pineapple pieces courtesy of our friendly cast member serving us. Thanks! If I knew how to add pics of meal, I would show you!
Our next stop was the Safari, one of my favorites. Again we had Pixie dust, the giraffes were so close to the trucks, we had to stop and wait for one to cross the road. Meanwhile I got some wonderful pics of a family just hanging our nearby. So many animals were close enough for GREAT pictures.
The weather was not really hot, but we still had a ball getting wet on Kali Rapids. After all that, we were ready for dessert and a Dole Whip adult style! Mmmmm.
I have great pics of all we did, but have no idea how to post them. Maybe next time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter