Trip with dd was tiggerific!

traceycc

Earning My Ears
Well, we just got back today from our Disney trip. A little update, I am the one who asked all the questions about the wheelchair deal with my dd who has leg problems and is having surgery on friday (11-12)..Well we had the wheelchair available to us, but she was upset and didnt want to use it, so the hotel had a bigger stroller than the one we bought with us and we used it. My husband got a GAC from guest relations and we used it for the rides she could get on. It let us and others up to 6 sometimes more on the rides. She didn't mind using the stroller and she still enjoyed herself. We told the cast members she could not stand if they told us to park the stroller. Most times, my dh carried her in line even though it was a short line for us. When we visited the princesses in Toontown, I told the CM I could not hold her for any length of time, and he said ok. I got some stares from people because of her in the stroller but heck I saw alot of big kids getting wheeled around. When we rented a double one in Epcot, all our friend's kids took turns riding in it. ::MickeyMo

We enjoyed AKL very much, although I didn't enjoy the food court all that much but it was convenient since we spent all day in the parks and got home late.

All in all it was a great trip and now she is going into surgery on Friday, so say a little prayer for her please? :angel:

Thanks for all the great suggestions,

Tracey ::MinnieMo

Thanks for the report and glad to hear you had a good time.

Here's lots of pixie dust:wizard:
for her surgery on Friday and also sending prayers for your family.

Tracey, I am so glad ya'll had a good time! I will be praying for your dd's surgery and peace for you as she goes through it.

:grouphug: from our family to yours
don't be :worried: ... although that is VERY hard to do!

Hugs & lots of pd to all of you!

Update when you can!

Judy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter