Trip seasons- March trips

CelticBelle

<marquee behavior=alternate><font color=brown>I th
Hi all. I was looking at the dates on the ABD website for future reference. I'm getting married march 2011 and we would love to do an ABD trip, but i didnt see a single trip with dates for march. Do they have specific seasons they normally travel during? Also how far in advance would you typically book these trips. Thanks!

Hi all. I was looking at the dates on the ABD website for future reference. I'm getting married march 2011 and we would love to do an ABD trip, but i didnt see a single trip with dates for march. Do they have specific seasons they normally travel during? Also how far in advance would you typically book these trips. Thanks!

We have Spring Break in March and I've looked for trips then and I don't recall ever seeing any trips in March. There probably isn't a typical time to book. I think those of us on this board have tended to be the early bookers, but not so much this year because of the lack of an early booking discount. I have booked 60 days before the trip departure date. And I've book a year in advance. Had the trip cancelled and rebooked a different trip 7 months before the departure. If you have strict limitations on your travel date, it would probably be better to book early, because some of the trip do fill up.

But for 2011 you may not see the trip dates until August of 2010--the "traditional" release of the trips and dates for the upcoming season.

thanks! it was really hard to tell when they were releasing dates because i saw dates through 2010 and even one in january for 2011.

I'll just keep an eye out. thank you guys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter