Trip Report

Seaton

Mouseketeer
Good day, folks. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. A few things about my trip, which was Saturday-Monday.

1. Boy, it was sure hot for mid-December. About mid/high 80s during the day and mid/high 60s at night. Excellent conditions for that time of year for a guy who much prefers warm weather to cold weather.

2. It was easy getting around the Magic Kingdom soon after opening. I always got there about 30 minutes after opening and I pretty much walked on rides like Space Mountain, POTC, the Haunted Mansion and Thunder Mt.. I couldn't have checked off those rides any more than a few minutes faster if I had been the only person in the park.

3. This trip was solo for me, so it's kind of a irrelevant point as far as I'm personally concerned. However, I don't know why more people don't take advantage of the single rider line at RNRC, which (in my opinion) is the best ride at WDW. Ideally, we'd all like to ride with a friend or loved one, but is it worth another hour of waiting to do so?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter