Trip report: just of Freedom of the Seas

littleblackegg

DIS Veteran
Let me first say that the captain and his team kept us out of the hurricane and under blue skies. Little changes had to be made to our itinerary, but it was totally OK.

Food: Windjammer buffet just OK. Good for breakfast and lunch. All three specialty restaurants were excellent. Our favorite was Giovanni's. Main dining room was OK. I had a lamb shank one night that was pretty darn good.

Entertainment: lackluster-the offerings were Vegas-like comedians and illusionists. I'm not into gambling, risqué games, and jewelry shopping. I felt there was very little to do for adults like us. We are not that weird. We just find "sexy man" contests to be kind of low-brow. There was a Harry Potter trivia contest and that was fun. The movies were good.

We went to St. Thomas and the French side of St. Maarten. We went to the "quiet" beach at both. I loved St. Martin. The beachfront service was fantastic, and I read all day under an umbrella. It was perfect.

Will contribute more later.

yeah that is my one worry - the lackluster entertainment. oh well, i will bring plenty of books and maybe a card game or two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter