• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trip Report Australia 2017

Thank you! I LOVED your trip report and that convinced me we should do the helicopter and see the GBR from above! Appreciate it!

I haven't been on the trip yet as we are going in December, but here are the age/gender breakdowns of the kids on our trip as of the time of our booking:

8G
11B
10B
13G
13B
15G
9G
12B
12G
15G
10B
12G

Which December trip are you on? We are on 12/20. This sounds like a great group of kids! I hope it's our trip.

Which December trip are you on? We are on 12/20. This sounds like a great group of kids! I hope it's our trip.

That's our trip! My kids are the DD12 and DS10 (they are currently 11 and 9). My son has some special needs, however, so I'd put him around 7 or 8. I haven't called recently, but that was the breakout they gave me in February and I know the trip is full. Can't wait!

That's our trip! My kids are the DD12 and DS10 (they are currently 11 and 9). My son has some special needs, however, so I'd put him around 7 or 8. I haven't called recently, but that was the breakout they gave me in February and I know the trip is full. Can't wait!
This is great~ My son will be 10 on the trip. He will love that. He's made fabulous friends on the last 2 ABDs. This looks great, too!

Grifdog,

No pressure but I can't wait to hear more! I just finished all the reservations for my post days in Hawaii and am getting so excited. So glad you had a great experience. The Kayaking sounds great. Eagerly awaiting your next installment!

Cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter