trip planning advice, please

abby

Abby's Mom
Looking to book a trip at the end of January, 06. Best price I can find for airfare, hotel (DLH) and tickets is AAA. I keep hoping they will come out with fourth night free as they have now (and had last spring) Do I wait, or book now, and if I book now, what happens if this deal comes out later? In the last two weeks their price has dropped 200 and the others have not. Can;t decide, any advice would be appreciated. :Pinkbounc

Hard to say what they'll do - have you checked mousesavers.com ? They usually have a great list of discounts, etc. If you book everything seperate, you could always cancel the hotel you booked and rebook at the new 4th night free rate if it comes up. Make sure the cancelation policy would allow for that. Usually you'll have some wiggle room there. AAA is always a good way to go - they have great prices - and with the 50th going on - there aren't a lot of ticket promos for the parks going on. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter