Trip INVOICE/Payment Question

MickeyP

DIS Veteran
I just took a look at my invoice for our trip for this summer. It states I can use 1 Disney gift card, 1 DisReward Visa card, and 1 credit card. I'm just wondering if this is per single payment, or if they don't want to deal with 42 gift cards anymore. Is there still a way to combine gift cards to one card?

What? Doesn't make sense. I've never heard of that. I travel with family and friends to WDW all the time and we use at least 2 different credit cards and gift cards. Gift cards can be combined, but only up to a certain amount, if I'm not mistaken and for a lot of trips, that amount won't cover it all. So not sure how they can do this. Did you book through Disney?

I just took a look at my invoice for our trip for this summer. It states I can use 1 Disney gift card, 1 DisReward Visa card, and 1 credit card. I'm just wondering if this is per single payment, or if they don't want to deal with 42 gift cards anymore. Is there still a way to combine gift cards to one card?

Per transaction.

From what others have discussed around here, you can combine Disney gift cards up to $1000 on their site.

Each trip payment can include up to $1000 on a single Disney GC.

If you had $7,000 worth of Disney gift cards, they could be used by making 7 payments toward the trip. Or if you had $2,500 of Disney gift cards you wanted to use, it would need to be 3 separate payments.

^Is this correct?

From what others have discussed around here, you can combine Disney gift cards up to $1000 on their site.

Each trip payment can include up to $1000 on a single Disney GC.

If you had $7,000 worth of Disney gift cards, they could be used by making 7 payments toward the trip. Or if you had $2,500 of Disney gift cards you wanted to use, it would need to be 3 separate payments.

^Is this correct?
Yes

Yes, you can pay with multiple GC but you will need to combine your Disney GC on the Disney GC site and you can have up to 6 cards I believe holding $1,000 on each. Depending on what you are paying for with the GC, you may need to call Disney to make payment as online can be wonky. We have done this many times and have never had any issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter