Trip Insurance Help, Please (our 60-day mark is fast approaching!)

3MinnieMom

Mouseketeer
I know I've read about trip insurance before on this board, but could anyone please share current info on obtaining trip insurance. Our "60-day" countdown starts in only a few days, and my DH and I want to research the available options (at this time we have elected not to get the insurance from Disney). Thanks for all your help!!
:smooth:

I asked this question about a week ago & it seems like Access America was suggested the most. From what I was told--DCL uses them (only you pay less getting it yourself directly thru Access America). Good luck!!!!

I used Travel Guard to buy my insurance. They are the same company that provides the insurance for DVC members.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter