Trip Advice

SandyinMonterey

DIS Veteran
Going to WDW for 7 days. We plan on going to Universal just for the day. Only interested in the Harry Potter area. Going to buy 6 day park passes. For those who have left the bubble and went to Universal for the day, any advice? We're thinking of going to Universal at the beginning of our trip or in the middle. Does it really matter? My husband has been to Universal but that was over 10 years ago. My daughter and I have never been there.

Going in the beginning or the end would be whatever you feel would be best for your family. I personally think that going in the middle might be a nice break from the Disney bubble. Whatever you choose your family will enjoy the Harry Potter attractions. That said be aware that in order to enjoy all the Harry Potter attractions it will be necessary for you to purchase park to park tickets as there are attractions in both Universal Studios and Islands of Adventures. Have a great time!

We like being in the Disney bubble for an uninterrupted amount of time, so when we did this, we went to Universal first and then to WDW. As the PP said, you need to buy a 2 park pass in order to fully experience all of Harry Potter, especially if you want to ride the Hogwarts Express .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter