Trick or treating question

In the Halloween cruises that I have been it has the tree in the middle and the characters dress up (some of them). They have different areas for trick o treating. I seen also the kids club having some fun stuff for them when I drop off my son. The also did like a scavenger hunt a costume contest and group contest. I thought it was pretty fun! I also booked again this year as I love the Halloween cruise as I can take some vacation time. Just ordered my Halloween decorations again over the phone as I didn't see them online but they have them for sale. This year for the first time they are doing a cool throw and pillow with it... can't wait to see it! should be a fun cruise again.

I'm wondering this as well. Is it all over the ship or kind of squished into the Atrium area?
In 2016 it was just squished in the atrium and it was awful! In 2018, they gave us a list of different spots on the ship to go. They were all on decks 2, 3, 4, 5 in public spaces. (We were on the Fantasy both times.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter