• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trick or Treat at Disney Resorts?

BuckeyeMickey

Ladies & Gentlemen, this is Martinique!
We will be arriving at CBR on Oct 31 around 3pm. We are not planning to do MNSSHP that night and I was wondering if anyone is aware of any Halloween special events, like Trick or Treat, at any of the resorts? Thought I had seen someone mention that on the boards here awhile back and now I can't find it. Thanks!

Can you event hop? If staying at one resort, can you go to another resort to enjoy their Halloween activities (except for the pool)?

I think the resort activities would be open to anyone. I plan on trying to get over to Fort Wilderness, as their festivities look to be the most extensive! I have a 1 year old so we will be on her schedule and as much as I'd love to do the MNSSHP, I don't think it is practical this year, as she is on a 630p bedtime. I'm glad there are so many resort activities, I plan on dressing her up and we also have a dinner ADR at 1900 Park Fare Halloween night (we are staying at VGF).

You can resort hop. They didn't even ask if your staying. I resort hop all the time for the nightly movies. I love going to the Beach Club and watching them on the beach by the water. The campgrounds also offer a sing-a-long, marshmallow roasting and movies every night.

We were at Animation Studios for Halloween a couple of years ago and they had a lot of events including trick or treating. They had a dj by the pool, chip and dale where in their costumes dancing, they had towel animals, little games and after the music was over they had a Halloween movie. I think it was Hocus Pocus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter