Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

The application might let you change a regular fast pass to something that duplicates a club level fast pass?
Yes - we have duplicated twice without issues. But the second time I was much more nervous doing so since I had heard many more reports of CMs catching it and switching back. So I waited until we were totally sure we didn't need to call DSS for anything.

I have a question that maybe someone else has gone through. Our DD is now a CM working for Disney/ABC. We want to do the CL FPs on our next trip but not sure if she can do it using her main gate pass at 90 days. She can book her regular FPs at 60 days with a resort stay but not sure if we can get her the additional FPs at 90 days. If she can't then we won't do it. She tried calling Disney and they kept transferring her because no one could answer her. They gave her another number to call but she hasn't done it yet. I was hoping someone else on here has gone through this process with a CM.

Thanks for your help in advance.

I have a question that maybe someone else has gone through. Our DD is now a CM working for Disney/ABC. We want to do the CL FPs on our next trip but not sure if she can do it using her main gate pass at 90 days. She can book her regular FPs at 60 days with a resort stay but not sure if we can get her the additional FPs at 90 days. If she can't then we won't do it. She tried calling Disney and they kept transferring her because no one could answer her. They gave her another number to call but she hasn't done it yet. I was hoping someone else on here has gone through this process with a CM.

If no one else has experience with this, I would try calling Disney Signature Services myself and ask them....
1-407-939-7777

Did she speak directly with Disney Signature Services? I would assume they would definitely know the answer.

If no one else has experience with this, I would try calling Disney Signature Services myself and ask them....
1-407-939-7777
Did she speak directly with Disney Signature Services? I would assume they would definitely know the answer.

Yes that is who she was going to call today. She was speaking with the CM phone line. They tried to get her to DSS but they couldn't so they gave her the phone number.
Thanks!

I asked a question about CLFPs on another thread and was kindly guided here.

I’m planning a trip for a year from now and am considering booking Gran Destino Club Level, pretty much ONLY for the ability to purchase CLFPs. How risky is it that the 3 extra FPS program could be canceled before I get to the 90-day mark?

It makes me nervous that I can’t find any official info about the extra FPs on the website. The Signature Service section lists a lot of perks but not that one. Makes it seem very temporary.

I’m planning a trip for a year from now and am considering booking Gran Destino Club Level, pretty much ONLY for the ability to purchase CLFPs. How risky is it that the 3 extra FPS program could be canceled before I get to the 90-day mark?

It makes me nervous that I can’t find any official info about the extra FPs on the website. The Signature Service section lists a lot of perks but not that one. Makes it seem very temporary.

CLFP is a no brainer for Disney so I think it’s likely to be around next year. Plan on it for now and keep an eye on this thread!

CLFP is a no brainer for Disney so I think it’s likely to be around next year. Plan on it for now and keep an eye on this thread!
Good point! It seems like a gamble, but the fact that it’s been around two years is encouraging.

It's been around for a couple years but access to the program is not guaranteed with a CL accommodation. Until you book the FPs at 90 days the program can disappear.

Why Disney hasn't made it official, who knows? Maybe they're quite happy with it running the way it is and don't want the negative publicity that will definitely surge when the general public sees the pay to play FP program CL guests have access to.

Gran Destino CL is really quite nice, they have the best breakfast of the CLs and an awesome view. And imho the Gran Destino hotel rooms are some of the nicest at Disney.

I suspect that, once the long-rumored paid-fastpasses-available-to-the-general-public program gets implemented, this trial program will end. Your guess is as good as mine as to when that will be. But for now, there is always a risk that guests will book club level rooms primarily for the purpose of taking advantage of this program, the program will be terminated before their 90-day window opens, and the resorts will be sold out, such that it is not possible for them to cancel and rebook a non-club-level room. That's what I'm currently worried about in advance of my June trip!

The combination of a strong national and international economy, a huge advertising blitz by Disney, the massive cutting back of operating hours across all four parks, running rides at substantially reduced capacity, cutting the hours for shows, and cutting other entertainment altogether, has led to unprecedented crowds and lines, even during the formerly slow times of year. (Just look at half of the thread titles on this board.) All of this will make the additional paid fastpasses extremely appealing for everyone who can afford them. Disney knows this. They created the demand.

Just wanted to bounce off this tentative plan for our HS day in June (we can't book until 3/26):

First thing in the AM: get to park at open and try to get a boarding group for RoR
regular fastpasses at ToT and RnR (doing the non SW/Pixar things first because, in theory, everyone throngs to that area and it will be less crowded on Sunset Boulevard)
CL fastpass at MMRR

Then head back to GE/TSL:
regular FP for TSMM
CL fastpasses for Slinky Dog and MFSR
Try to book another one for Alien Swirling Saucers (this is the one we care least about )

Also need an opinion: we will be using Epcot for another CLFP day, but are torn between AK and MK for the other one. FOP is the only difficult one for AK that we care about (we've ridden Navi and don't really care about it). I am thinking I can book FOP, Everest and Lion King at 60 days and save one of our CLFP days for MK and get all the rides in--but we are also doing an after hours and can ride several of those rides at that time. The only difficulty would be if we try to get FOP at 60 days and it is gone already. Any thoughts?

Just wanted to bounce off this tentative plan for our HS day in June (we can't book until 3/26):

First thing in the AM: get to park at open and try to get a boarding group for RoR
regular fastpasses at ToT and RnR (doing the non SW/Pixar things first because, in theory, everyone throngs to that area and it will be less crowded on Sunset Boulevard)
CL fastpass at MMRR

regular FP for TSMM
Try to book another one for Alien Swirling Saucers (this is the one we care least about )

Also need an opinion: we will be using Epcot for another CLFP day, but are torn between AK and MK for the other one. FOP is the only difficult one for AK that we care about (we've ridden Navi and don't really care about it). I am thinking I can book FOP, Everest and Lion King at 60 days and save one of our CLFP days for MK and get all the rides in--but we are also doing an after hours and can ride several of those rides at that time. The only difficulty would be if we try to get FOP at 60 days and it is gone already. Any thoughts?

We are doing one HS day, one EP day and one MK day. What if you did an early CL FP for FOP then moved over to MK for the day?

Thank you, everyone, for the insight here. Very interesting and much appreciated! The more I look at club level, the more appealing it seems even without CLFP. I definitely have a lot to think about.

CL fastpass at MMRR

regular FP for TSMM

Keep in mind not all of your CLFPs have to be in the same park. We are splitting a day with MK a nd one CLFP for 7DMT. The other two CLFP are for FOP and Navi in the evening.

Was very excited to learn about club level accommodations and book Animal Kingdom Lodge Club Level for our honeymoon in June/July.

Can someone please explain the details behind the $50/day pp fast pass option? I don’t feel like I can get consistent information anywhere and I feel like this would be extremely helpful with fitting in as much as possible in the parks.

Was very excited to learn about club level accommodations and book Animal Kingdom Lodge Club Level for our honeymoon in June/July.

Can someone please explain the details behind the $50/day pp fast pass option? I don’t feel like I can get consistent information anywhere and I feel like this would be extremely helpful with fitting in as much as possible in the parks.

In addition, this post on the FP Addendum sticky has basic program info: https://www.disboards.com/threads/f...nytime-bonus-fps-cl-fps.3538258/post-56320893

Disney does not publish information on the program. Info you will find here is among the best you will find on the Internet.

CL fastpass at MMRR

regular FP for TSMM

Like pp have said, if you have hoppers you can book CLFP in different parks. We had a similar dilemma and ended up splitting day 3 between AK and Epcot, booking our regular FP in the AM for the Safari, Kali, and Navi then 1 CL for FoP. After that we will have lunch at Satuli and head back to the Poly for our afternoon break, then head to Epcot for Test Track and Soarin CLFPs later that evening closer to our Garden Grill dinner ADR. We will be doing AK AH a few days later just to ride FoP over and over.

I have a question about how this program works with a split stay. We are staying at the Poly (non-club) for 4 nights, BW CL 2nights, then ending with BC (non-club) 4 nights. We have our 2 night CL stay in the middle of our trip. I know I need to purchase 3 days of the program and that the days do not need to be used consecutively.

How much flexibility do we have with what days we can use our CLFP? Can they be used BEFORE the CL stay when we are the Poly? Can they be saved for when we are at the Beach Club?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter