• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tremaine Family Help @ MK

Nana2Callie

DIS Veteran
Can someone confirm where and when the Tremaine family appears in the MK. My GD is terrified of them so I need to avoid them at all cost. I know they meet/greet near Pinocchio's restaurant but are they anywhere else? Do they appear in the parades? Thanks this information could save us a lot of tears!

Beware that they are actually wandering characters in the morning. Anastasia and Drizella usually ride the carrousel at least once each morning while Lady Tremaine wanders the crowd around the carrousel looking stern and being mean to people.

Is there a way to get to BOG without encountering them?

If you absolutely want to make sure you steer clear of them, when you get to the Hub, take the paths that lead you to the right of the castle and go toward the Teacups, then veer to the left toward the Fantasyland expansion and walk in front of Ariel's grotto and Voyage of the Little Mermaid. Veer left when you to Gaston's statue, cross the bridge, and the bridge to BOG will be on your right.

It's fairly easy to avoid them in Fantasyland, though, if you don't loiter around the carrousel first thing or if you don't seek them out at the castle wall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter