• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Treehouse villas with ramps vs. stairs

Ed T

DVC Member/OKW 1993
In reading through some posts I found that over at the treehouse villas there where 4 buildings that were set up with ramps for wheel chair access.
We are traveling in March to have a family celebration of my father in laws 90th birthday. He is not in a wheel chair or doesn't need a scooter just doesn't do stairs easily. Gets along well on the flat, slowly.
Are there any treehouse villas that have ramps verses stairs other than then the 4 HA/ADA buildings?
Thanks

Does anyone know the building numbers for the HA units at the Treehouse Villas? Looking for something near the boat launch.
Thanks

Does anyone know the building numbers for the HA units at the Treehouse Villas? Looking for something near the boat launch.
Thanks

7006 and 7007 have water view
7047 and 7048 have golf views

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter