Treehouse Villa parking question

kimisabella

<font color=red>I wonder if he/she is coming on th
We are going down next month for a girls weekend at one of the THV. I am a little concerned about parking. We will probably have at least 3 vehicles between the 8 of us in the room. I heard that you only get one parking spot per treehouse. Is this correct?

We are going down next month for a girls weekend at one of the THV. I am a little concerned about parking. We will probably have at least 3 vehicles between the 8 of us in the room. I heard that you only get one parking spot per treehouse. Is this correct?

It may be even less than 1 per unit. I don't think spots are marked, and there have been reports of inconsiderate guests hogging too many spots, not allowing a member 1 spot near their treehouse.

With ME, not everyone drives. If your neighbors don't mind, it may work out.

Personally, after luggage dropoff, I'd arrange a trip over to the SSR Grandstand and leave 2 cars parked in that larger lot, and there is a walking path to THV.

Technically, yes. And the CM who checks you in will tell you that other vehicles will have to be parked at the main resort and give you parking passes for all vehicles). We went in February (President's Day week so very busy at that time) and never had issues with parking at all. We had 2 treehouses between the 11 of us and 3 cars. We were perfectly willing to park one of the sections at the main resort, but it was never an issue. There were always more empty parking spaces than cars around and we never saw the spaces around our villas, at least, full.

I had been very concerned about this from reading other reviews, but for us, it was not an issue at all.

On a side note, we had villas very close to the walkway to the main resort and the bus stop, so even if we couldn't get a spot, we weren't too worried. The walk to the main resort from our villa was very quick.

Thanks for the replies. I'm hoping that its a non-issue. I don't mind walking a bit, was just worried that we were all going to have to park at the main lot and take an internal shuttle to the treehouse like the CM had suggested when I called there and asked.

We also never had an issue finding a spot, even when we returned very late after an EMH. It wasn't always the closest spot to our tree house, but it was usually convenient. When my parents joined us, we parked their car at the Grandstand, as directed. We were the closest tree house to the Grandstand path during that trip, so it wasn't a problem at all.

we actually had problems parking marathon weekend. We had 3 cars and one night had to park all three at Grandstand because there were no spots anywhere. The other nights we made a point to park 2 at grandstand but it was really frustrating as we were walking to see parking passes with the same name on mulitple cars and we couldn't find a spot. We called the front desk to complain and they said there was nothing they could do.

Our THV was very close to the entrance and there were 5 spots (well 4 legal but plenty of space for 5 cars) for two THV. We never had an issue either. Looked like the other THV had two cars and we really only had one, but when my sister and BIL came to visit they were able to park there. Wasn't the most convenient location, far from the pool and walkway to SSR, but the parking situation was nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter