Treasure Stateroom Themes

adawnrob

Earning My Ears
I have seen the stateroom grid for the Wish that breaks out the stateroom themes. Does anyone know if there is a grid for the Treasure?

There will probably be a grid for the Treasure once it launches. Information on specific staterooms won’t be available until people report on those staterooms.

There will probably be a grid for the Treasure once it launches. Information on specific staterooms won’t be available until people report on those staterooms.
I ended up calling DCL and the CM I spoke with was super helpful and I got the information I was looking for.

It seems like they are using Aladdin in most of the gallery pics. My DD and her husband thought that is what we were going to get as a theme, sadly those are on deck 2 & 6. We are on deck 10, according to the chart we have Luca and finding Nemo.

It seems like they are using Aladdin in most of the gallery pics. My DD and her husband thought that is what we were going to get as a theme, sadly those are on deck 2 & 6. We are on deck 10, according to the chart we have Luca and finding Nemo.
We are in a similar problem, we are considering downgrading our room to have a Pocahontas or Aladdin view.

Decision, decisions I know. Luca might be pretty if they have an Italian riviera landscape, ours is finding nemo. I just won’t focus on the painting above the bed as deck 10 is our favorite.

See here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...JZ-yFsb4U1KPZUd3AC8RN-kl8/htmlview?fs=e&s=cl#

The themes are Aladdin, Pocahontas, Encanto, Up, Finding Nemo, and Luca. The concierge rooms are The Lion King. The fancy 2-bedroom suites (category 1B) with room numbers 13000 and 13500 are Begheera and Rajah. The tower suite is "Epcot".
Anybody know the source / validity of this list? I've noticed a couple errors related to whether or not a room has an upper berth.

That same list is linked here : https://disneycruisefamilytravelblog.com/2023/09/13/disney-treasure-stateroom-themes-list-by-deck/

There's one theme that we would prefer over the rest by far, so we are wondering how certain that list is.

I saw the same type of list for the wish and our stateroom showed it was Moana and sure enough it was.
I would say this is accurate but who knows.

Anybody know the source / validity of this list? I've noticed a couple errors related to whether or not a room has an upper berth.

That same list is linked here : https://disneycruisefamilytravelblog.com/2023/09/13/disney-treasure-stateroom-themes-list-by-deck/

There's one theme that we would prefer over the rest by far, so we are wondering how certain that list is.
Theme wise its likely to be correct as DCL was giving out the info rather than how they did it with the Wish. What they've probably done (whoever originally set it up) is use the Wish as a template and used their berth info as I'm not sure that information has been given out by DCL. In terms of the room types DCL was saying

• Deck 2, 6 & 7 non-joining rooms Aladdin as well as the lower number of connecting rooms with the higher number of the connecting rooms being Pocahontas i.e. if room 2052 & 2053 are connecting 2052 would be Aladdin and 2053 would be Pocahontas
  • Deck 8 & 9 majority Encanto with the higher of the connecting rooms (see example above) Up
  • Deck 10 & 11 majority Finding Nemo with higher of the connecting rooms (see example above) Luca
  • Concierge Lion King & Jungle Book

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter