treasure island

sparkles_grrl

Mouseketeer
hi everyone,
was thinking of staying at treasure island.
someone was telling me that the pirate show is all night so you won't get a lot of sleep.
was wondering what the chances were that we could get a cityview part of the hotel.

hi everyone,
someone was telling me that the pirate show is all night so you won't get a lot of sleep.
was wondering what the chances were that we could get a cityview part of the hotel.

Before I moved to Vegas I stayed at Treasure Island before and was on the 20th floor and had a view of the Pirate Battle. I barely heard the noise from the show, but maybe because I was high up. The pirates shows do not last all night, I believe the last show is at 11:30 or somewhere along those lines. If you don't want that particular view just ask for either a view of the south strip or view of the mountains there shouldn't be a problem getting a room on the opposite side of the pirate battle.

Agreed....the pirate show does NOT last all night. When we were there, I think the last show was at 10. TI was a great place to stay.

Kimya

hi everyone,

The non-show side of the hotel is generally cheaper and more available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter