Travelling from LAX

marlouwrig

Mouseketeer
We are now getting very excited about our first trip to California and just getting into planning mode. :Pinkbounc

Would anyone be able to recommend a company we could use who would pick us up from LAX and deliver us to Disneyland? We are non drivers and do not want to use a shuttle service :wave2:

Any recommendations would be really appreciated as I really don't know where to start :confused3

Hello there! We got some great rate quotes from a company called Golden West Express. We've never used them, though, so unfortunately I don't know whether to recommend them or not. We're trying to decide who to use as well! :) Anyways, not a lot of help, I know, but at least it's one name to go on. Their website is www.goldenwestexpress.com. Hope this helps a little!

You could take the Disneyland Express -- a bus that goes from LAX to the hotels at the Disneyland Resort.

Woody

well first off you made the mistake of flying into LAX, SNA and long beach are so much closer

Thankyou yipee - I have contacted golden express and they have quoted $75 - I will certainly bear them in mind but good service and reliability are more important to us than price. When are you travelling is it before or after us?

Woody 73 thanks for your reply, I'm sure this is a very good service but we really don't want to use a shuttle service after such a long flight. We really need a meet and greet door to door service

Uuaww - Thanks for your reply - very helpful, however travelling from the UK I don't know of any carrier who flies into any of the airports you mention. If you do perhaps you could share the information - it would certainly be of use for future trips.

We hired a limo as well and for 4 of us it only cost us $30 more for the return trip than the shuttle bus. Our 9 and 5 year old kids still talk about this as a big highlight of the trip and we were at DL for 5 days!!!! It sure made leaving easier as the limo met us right at the hotel and took us and only us to our gate. If you are interested I will give you the details as they are written down in another room...

Heaven,

K in SA

I used AirportBus, and it was really not that bad even though it was a "shuttle", it wasn't very crowded, but it did make alot of stops, we are using them again in 16 days, much to my sisters dismay.

We have always used Super Shuttle as thats who Virgin used for their free transfers, but now they don't give you the transfers, so we are having the limo.
Super Shuttle are very cheap but go all round the houses and can take quite a long time to get to Anaheim.
Love Ella

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter