• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

traveling south on I-95.....good food

goofymom/pop

<font color=deeppink>oh where oh where can the tag
Hi Gang,
I just wanted to pass along a good little restaraunt to try if your traveling via the car to Orlando. We came home I95 N this trip and stopped at Guisseppes Restaraunt exit 110 Rt 639. What a wonderful little pizza/sub shop. Spotlessly clean, good prices and great!!!!food. We ordered 4 subs at 5.50 each and they were so big they had to put them in styrofoam containers. My hubby could only eat half of his. So we had dinner and lunch for our 22 bucks. Try the steak one....divine....sigh.

Just wanted to pass this along as we all know how hard it is to get good food while your driving.

If you stop in tell them you heard about them on the internet.

Happy Trails
cindy

What state is Guisseppe's in? We are traveling from Va to WDW in 2 weeks, and that sounds like a good place to stop. Thanks in advance for the info!

the restaraunt is in VA off i 95 exit 110 just south of Fredericksburg. Hope you can find it.

cindy

Thanks for the info Cindy, we leave Friday night. Won't be able to stop on the way down (2 AM!!), but will remember for the way home. New Jersey to Disney, Wooo Hooo!!!

Thanks Goofymom, unfortunately, Fredricksburg is about 3 hours north of where we live in VA, so I guess it won't be one of our stops!:(

both of you. I am sorry you have to miss it eeyore bummer. But you and Pryncess have a great great time at the World.

cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter