Traveling on Dec 25th - Will i make it the park before it reaches capacity?

Serrina89

Mouseketeer
I'm traveling to DLR on Dec 25th. Flight arrives @ 9AM. Assuming, I take the Shuttle to my hotel. Will I be able to get to the parks before they close due to capacity?

If not, what can you do without going to the parks? Is it worth checking out Universal Studios during the trip(been to the one in FL 5 years ago)?

I'd appreciate tips and tricks for going during the holiday season. I know it will be crowded but I'm starting to complete my bucket list of going during the different times.

I don’t think the park hit capacity on Christmas Day last year. It may not even be an issue. Will you have hopper tickets? If Disneyland park is closed to new guests, DCA will still be open.

I'm traveling to DLR on Dec 25th. Flight arrives @ 9AM. Assuming, I take the Shuttle to my hotel. Will I be able to get to the parks before they close due to capacity?
EVEN IF the park hits capacity, it reopens. For example, on the 28th of last year, it closed for capacity at 11am. and reopened at 1255p. It rarely remains closed after the first parade finishes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter