Traveling from FW to AK & MGM???

Robinbare

Trying to learn all I can before our Nov. 28th tri
Well Dec. will be our first FW & WDW trip. We will be traveling by motorhome. We are planning to rent a golf cart. By the way how far in advance should I reserve the golf cart? My main concern is figuring out the best way to get to AK & MGM from FW. We are not planning to rent a car so I would like a plan in place before we get there. After reading all the Disney guide books I take it the transportation system can get a little tricky. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. We will be there from Dec 5 thru Dec 10.

There is a bus that goes directly to MGM from The settlement stop in FW and a bus directly to AK from the Outpost stop in FW. Have fun, I love FW. Just got home today.

How long did it take you by bus to each park?

It took about 20 min for each once you actually were on the bus. There can sometimes be a 15 min or so wait for the bus if you had just missed it.

We found that it is sometimes quicker to take the boat across to the Wilderness Lodge, and then hop on a bus there. The buses come alot faster over there and we seemed to get places alot sooner, than going to the Ticket center, or getting on a bus at FW.:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter