• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Travel-Sized Scooter/Light weight

TJMunk

Earning My Ears
Hi All,
I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good place in Anaheim to rent a lightweight scooter/ECV. I'm a smaller person, and I find the typical rentals are pretty clunky to try and get around in. Typically I use a compact travel scooter at home.

Thanks,
TJMunk

If you have your own ECV, why not bring it with you. The airline will transport it at no charge. You drive it all the way to the aircraft door and they take it from there, and they will return it to you at either (your choice) the aircraft door or the gate in the terminal.

I have done this several times with different airlines. And I have had both non-stops and transfers and never any problem.

What will be interesting for me is next April when I go to DLP and have to clear Customs on my return flight before the transfer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter