Travel pillows for kids

Mommy_FamilyCEO

Earning My Ears
Hello, We are sailing on the Magic's Mediterranean cruise in June, so the Easter bunny has been consulting with me on things they might need for the trip to include in the Easter basket. For those of you that use travel pillows for airplanes - do you suggest I get "Youth" specific pillows, or adult size? I am looking at the Cloudz microbeads. I know for my 13 and 11 year old I will go with the adult size - but for my youngest (almost 8 but the size of a 10 year old) I am not sure. Cloudz makes a youth - but it doesn't have a snap to attach to the bags :(
Thank you!

I would go with an adult size for they youngest. At worst, it'll feel loose around his (her?) neck. Besides, if you buy a youth and want to use it again, it might be too small next year.

I bought my kids travel pillows when we flew to Europe... They didn't even use them. They just used the dinky pillow the airline used....

Spinoff - what about travel blankets? I have a wrap I am bringing as a blanket, but I know DD will steal it if she doesn't have something.

PS - our Easter baskets will include a GC to download an app or two to play on the tablet.

My son has used my adult sized pillow for years. I just bought a new travel pillow I love. Trtl Pillow. I found mine on amazon. The microbeads always move around on me and your head still falls forward. I haven't had that jerky fall forward thing with the Trtl pillow. Truly worth a look.

I also use light pashmina's etc as they are smaller than some blankets and still give you warm.

Thank you for the suggestion on Trtl. Pashmina is a awesome solution - I always forget about mine and that would be a great thing to pack for both the plane and the evenings on the ship. Thank you!

I love using a Pashmina wrap on planes. So versatile. Thanks for the reminder to add to my packing list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter