Travel insurance help

Best in what way? Go to insure my trip dot com or squaremouth dot com and filter on "Top Picks for COVID-19"/"Coronavirus Pandemic" coverage. That will give you several options to evaluate.

Many policies these days lump COVID-19 in with all other illnesses. I currently have a policy with IMG that explicitly states that. So if you or someone in your party gets sick just before your trip & have to cancel, you'd likely be covered. Or if you get sick while on the trip and incur expenses, those would likely be covered (it's never 100%, because circumstances may vary). You need to understand what the $$ limit is for each occurrence. Many limit the number of days or the number of $$ per day, etc. Very few policies include "there's too much COVID-19 in XX country, so I don't want to go" unless you pay extra for a "Cancel for Any Reason" rider.

Sayhello

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter