• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Travel Insurance for OAPs

BPTP

Mouseketeer
My mum is 67 & had a heart attack 5 years ago, she's coming to DLP with us in August & also bringing my nephews. Dee previously mentioned Bradford & Bingley, they quoted £71.00 for the three of them for 5 days. Age Concern quoted £23 or £29 with no excess! When she told them about the heart attack, they gave her another tel no to ring, she had to answer a few questions about current condition, medication etc & that was it!

That's terrific ! I think my MIL uses SAGA but not sure.

We may have had problems because we wanted to travel to America less than six months after my DH had heart surgery. I don't think we qualify for Age - Concern quite yet
icon12.gif

Thank you for letting people know about this - it is so useful to have feedback on stuff like this :)

you could also check out moneysupermarket dot com

(This board wont let me post URLs yet)

they check hundreds of policies, and usually very good value!

sc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter