Travel high chair recommendations

cndmama05

Mouseketeer
We will be staying at F. Wilderness and will be having a few meals there since they have a full kitchen and all. My 16month old will need some sort of high chair to eat off of since she won't let us spoon feed her anymore. Does anyone have any suggestions? I read awhile ago that you could request a high chair for the cabin, but I don't know if thats still going on. Btw we are flying so I would prefer not to have to bring one on the plane. If needed we can have it shipped to my FIL who will be driving to meet us there. Thanks!

I've got my 16 month old in a booster at home. He likes sitting at the table with us. It's called the OXO Tot Perch and it has a crotch strap, which is removable. So when he's old enough to not be restrained, but still needs the booster for height, he can still use it comfortably. Graco makes a nice space saver high chair, if you want more of a high chair and less of a booster. Unfortunately, I don't think you're going to find something that's easily packable. The tot perch is lightweight and does fold, but it would still take up a decent amount of space in a suitcase.

(Side note - I wish my kid would attempt to use a spoon. He just wants to eat everything with his hands. Sigh.)

Seriously consider not bringing it, lugging it around and storing it will definitely be an annoyance for someone. Whats wrong with the high chair/booster seats in restaurants already?

Seriously consider not bringing it, lugging it around and storing it will definitely be an annoyance for someone. Whats wrong with the high chair/booster seats in restaurants already?
its for her hotel room. Since it has a kitchen she wants to cook meals.

Our one bedroom villa at old key west had a high chair in the kitchen area. Maybe the cabins do too? Maybe you could request one?

Is Baby's Best Friend still around- we rented strollers and other baby equipment from the for our trips. I would consider that before buying, or packing something. They drop the stuff off at bell services and when you check out, you leave the stuff with bell services again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter