Travel every year in November what’s the best use year?

Salf777

Mouseketeer
We go every year in November so when buying a resale what’s the best use year for me?
when you recommend a use year can you please then tell me points would have to be banked by and any other important dates please?

Start with October and work backwards in ranking, with January and December at worst end. Have until the end of your eighth month of the UY to bank. In an emergency that you cancel that 31+ out range, can still bank into the next UY, without having to rebook within the current UY.

I travel in November through Easter season and October has worked well for my four contracts. There are not as many October resales available typically, so I've sometimes had to wait for what I'm looking for. I'm usually in borrow mode, so I don't usually have to worry about banking deadlines. Although, that could change with current circumstances; I'll just have to pay closer attention.

October would be the best with banking deadline of May 31st. As PP mentioned, October is usually in short supply and goes pretty quick on resale market. September is next best choice with banking deadline of April 30th. I would try really hard to get a contract with one of those 2 UY if at all possible.

We go every year in November so when buying a resale what’s the best use year for me?
when you recommend a use year can you please then tell me points would have to be banked by and any other important dates please?

August would work well and typically has a plethora of resale contracts (minus small BCV 🙄). The banking deadline with an August UY is March 31.

We travel every year in November and have a September UY with banking deadline April 30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter