Travel Channel Today?

LoveMickey

<font color=red>Can't wait to feel the "wonder" of
Is there something on the travel channel today (Monday) about the cruise?

We just acquired the Travel Channel and I thought I read something here about something being on at 4 today.

:D

Yep 4:00 today eastern time on The Travel Channel.

Steve

Thank you. I've had the TC on all day today too. They had WDW earlier in the day.

Just love the whole Disney thing. :D

cool now i have a reason to turn off the discovery channel and put on the TC. i almost always watch TC or DC.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

i just saw it and it gave me goose bumps watching it again. i cant wait til our next cruise:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

DARN Travel Channel:mad: :mad:

Now I am even MORE excited:p :p

Steve

WOW! That was great! This is our first cruise and now we are so much looking forward to having a MAGICal time in person.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :tongue:

I forgot this was on and only caught it from 4:30-5....what did I miss?

I really enjoyed this though. Does anyone know if will be showing again anytime soon?

I'll put it here to help remind me so I can see it again, and again, and again, and again......

Friday, Sept 5 at 9 PM and 12 AM and then again on Sunday, Sept 7 at 2 PM:earseek:

Thanks for the info. We were recording some of it this morning, (to watch on the long drive down there) all the different things on Disney, then left and forgot about it. When we came home we turned the vcr off (and of course missed DCL). At least we can see it on Friday!

Loved the show, disappointed they did not sound "When You Wish Upon A Star". My kids(that would be this kid as well) have heard it on the web, were looking forward to hearing it on the BIG SCREEN.

G

Is this the same one that was on before? The one where they show how the one ship, Magic I think, was build in two pieces?

Yes it has been on before, but this time we were thrilled to see DD#2's favorite kid's club counselor, James, being shown on the Wonder signing kids up!!
I think we also saw our head server!
Robin M.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter