Trattoria Al Forno...

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
Had breakfast here over our trip last November and for the life of me, why are their pancakes so thick? No complaints about the food other, but the pancakes just had this weird bread texture and were too thick.

The idea is so they can be stacked to make a tower. Tower, Rapunzel . . . it’s an attempt at theming the food a little. You’d need a lot of traditional pancakes for that.

The 9 year old insisted on those and worked them for an hour without being able to eat that stack.

The 9 year old insisted on those and worked them for an hour without being able to eat that stack.
We ran into a similar issue. I ended up packing some up to go (because we were at BCV and I could run them over to the room before heading to Epcot, and then we were able to heat them for breakfast). I get what they're trying to do there, but maybe a tower of something else could work instead?

We ran into a similar issue. I ended up packing some up to go (because we were at BCV and I could run them over to the room before heading to Epcot, and then we were able to heat them for breakfast). I get what they're trying to do there, but maybe a tower of something else could work instead?

I like your idea!!! We are staying at BCV and will be having breakfast at Trattorio Al Forno (first time for breakfast) on a non park day. My DD17 and I already plan on having the pancakes, we can both take whatever we don't eat to go for us to either snack on later or have in our room for another morning :goodvibes.

Yeah, their pancakes are not good. My daughter is a pancake kid and was looking forward to them but was so disappointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter