Trattoria al forno- 'to go' option gone?

GinnyBear's_mom

DIS Veteran
I just noticed that even though Trattoria al forno is back open, the 'to go' option is no longer offered. If you try to select a time it says there are no options available for dinner, and breakfast is no longer listed as a to go option at all. Has anyone heard if this is permanent or if it will be returning in the future?

I just noticed that even though Trattoria al forno is back open, the 'to go' option is no longer offered. If you try to select a time it says there are no options available for dinner, and breakfast is no longer listed as a to go option at all. Has anyone heard if this is permanent or if it will be returning in the future?
I haven't heard that and I'd be so sad if it were true. On my last few trips staying at BCV, I've thought about doing it but never gotten around to it. And since it often happens to me that something I mean to do gets cancelled before I get to do it, it does make sense, kind of "it figures!"

I don't know but suspect that carryout option was only offered while the pandemic was still raging.

Restaurants were operating more as they did before the pandemic when we returned in May as opposed to our fall trip in 2021. That's why I'm guessing to-go may not be offered anymore.

Are you staying at Boardwalk? I saw somewhere recently that you can only mobile order from certain resort restaurants if staying at that resort. I am not sure if it is true. We will know in four weeks when we are there.

I don't know but suspect that carryout option was only offered while the pandemic was still raging.

Restaurants were operating more as they did before the pandemic when we returned in May as opposed to our fall trip in 2021. That's why I'm guessing to-go may not be offered anymore.

No, it was showing up as an option very recently. I think I was looking at it last week and there were order times available.

I think they just turn it off when they don't have enough staff to support it. I'm sure it will come back. All the TS restaurants that do this shut it off periodically. Probably just the busy holiday weekend.

Are you staying at Boardwalk? I saw somewhere recently that you can only mobile order from certain resort restaurants if staying at that resort. I am not sure if it is true. We will know in four weeks when we are there.

That message does pop up sometimes. I've seen it pop up recently at Steakhouse 71 and Primo Piatto.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter