Trattoria al Forno breakfast question....

Marissa227

Mouseketeer
My 5 year old is a big Flynn Rider fan and this breakfast is on the top of his list (we have done it before). I am debating whether to do it on our Epcot day or the morning we leave to drive home. Has anyone done rope drop at Epcot and then walked over to Trattoria al Forno for a very late breakfast (11:30 or later) and then back to Epcot? If so, how did it go?

My 5 year old is a big Flynn Rider fan and this breakfast is on the top of his list (we have done it before). I am debating whether to do it on our Epcot day or the morning we leave to drive home. Has anyone done rope drop at Epcot and then walked over to Trattoria al Forno for a very late breakfast (11:30 or later) and then back to Epcot? If so, how did it go?

We didn't get there AT rope drop maybe closer to 930am last November we rode Soarin then headed out IG for an 1115 reservation then went back to the park for a few hours (full disclosure we're APs so we wern't in the HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING camp)

We went opposite way since we are staying at Epcot resort. Breakfast and then over to Epcot. We weren’t trying for rope drop. But in at 9:15. If you get early seating you can do it. But remember where International gateway is. Long walk to Norway,test track or soarin. My family wants food before the start in the parks.

We went opposite way since we are staying at Epcot resort. Breakfast and then over to Epcot. We weren’t trying for rope drop. But in at 9:15. If you get early seating you can do it. But remember where International gateway is. Long walk to Norway,test track or soarin. My family wants food before the start in the parks.

About how long a walk? We have reservations for breakfast this summer. Our plan is to use a fastpass on a Test Track, then walk over to Trattoria. I'm trying to figure out what time we should head over there.

About how long a walk? We have reservations for breakfast this summer. Our plan is to use a fastpass on a Test Track, then walk over to Trattoria. I'm trying to figure out what time we should head over there.

We are doing that exact thing. We have a fast pass for Test Track for 9:05-10:05. Our ADR for Trattoria is 11:30. I can let you know how we make out.

Perfect! That will be so helpful! Thank you!
I just wanted to report back that it worked out well! We got to the park at about 9:30am. We had stayed until closing at Magic Kingdom the night before so we didn't want to rush too much this morning. We went straight to Test Track and rode it. We had a FastPass for Spaceship Earth but the kids found a play area near the Toy Story topiaries and wanted to play for a few minutes, and we didn't have a lot of time so we skipped Spaceship Earth, let them play for about 15 minutes, then headed toward World Showcase. They stopped and got slushies at Joffrie's because it was starting to get hot. It was very, very hot on the boardwalk so it was refreshing to get inside Trattoria al Forno. Everyone enjoyed their late breakfast. After that, we continued walking around World Showcase. We waited 45 minutes in line by the time we got to Frozen. Then, we did Turtle Talk (with FP), the Seas and the Land and I was able to grab a 4th Fastpass for Soarin' although the line was short and we didn't really need it. It was a nice day!

Sounds like a great day! About how long did it take you to get to Trattoria? We have test track fastpasses from 9:35-10:35 and reservations at 11:30. I just want to make sure we have enough time to walk over there. And were you seated on time or did you have to wait?

I just wanted to report back that it worked out well! We got to the park at about 9:30am. We had stayed until closing at Magic Kingdom the night before so we didn't want to rush too much this morning. We went straight to Test Track and rode it. We had a FastPass for Spaceship Earth but the kids found a play area near the Toy Story topiaries and wanted to play for a few minutes, and we didn't have a lot of time so we skipped Spaceship Earth, let them play for about 15 minutes, then headed toward World Showcase. They stopped and got slushies at Joffrie's because it was starting to get hot. It was very, very hot on the boardwalk so it was refreshing to get inside Trattoria al Forno. Everyone enjoyed their late breakfast. After that, we continued walking around World Showcase. We waited 45 minutes in line by the time we got to Frozen. Then, we did Turtle Talk (with FP), the Seas and the Land and I was able to grab a 4th Fastpass for Soarin' although the line was short and we didn't really need it. It was a

Sounds like a great day! About how long did it take you to get to Trattoria? We have test track fastpasses from 9:35-10:35 and reservations at 11:30. I just want to make sure we have enough time to walk over there. And were you seated on time or did you have to wait?

I will say that since my initial post I had modified by ADR to an 11:55am time and also pushed our Test Track FP+ to a little bit later. I am looking back at my timestamps on my photos... We got to test track at 10:35 and left test track at 11:02, we were in the play area at 11:13, in Canada at 11:21, stopped to meet some characters and finished that at 11:30. Then we got the slushies and walked through International Gateway. When we got to Trattoria al Forno, we told them we were willing to wait for a table that we could bring our stroller in because our one-year-old was sleeping. We took a bathroom break and I got my 5 year-old changed into his Flynn Rider shirt. We were seated and he was doing the little parade by 12:13. I think you will have plenty of time.

I will say that since my initial post I had modified by ADR to an 11:55am time and also pushed our Test Track FP+ to a little bit later. I am looking back at my timestamps on my photos... We got to test track at 10:35 and left test track at 11:02, we were in the play area at 11:13, in Canada at 11:21, stopped to meet some characters and finished that at 11:30. Then we got the slushies and walked through International Gateway. When we got to Trattoria al Forno, we told them we were willing to wait for a table that we could bring our stroller in because our one-year-old was sleeping. We took a bathroom break and I got my 5 year-old changed into his Flynn Rider shirt. We were seated and he was doing the little parade by 12:13. I think you will have plenty of time.

Thank you! I appreciate all the information. You have been very helpful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter