• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trasport at WL

I too would like to know how to "resort hop". We will going to WDW for the first time in February and would like to see the other resorts for ideas for future visits. We will be staying at the All Stars so does anyone have any suggestions on what is best to do this?

For resort hopping, I used to go to the theme park themselves and then take a different bus to the other resorts. I don't know other than that.

Heather K (Soon to be Heather S)

Thanks for the help. Now that you name the resorts the YC goes to it's all coming back to me.:D We won't be making any late night visits to resorts, so the theme parks would work just fine. I don't know why this didn't occur to me. I'll just blame it on vacation planning overload!

We had a car, but never used it because the bus system was good, other than waiting once in a while, but we didn't mind.

Same here. On our 2000 trip we rented a mini-van and it sat in the parking lot the entire time, never once did we drive anywhere. So this time we're not wasting the money. When you consider the number of people Disney transportation moves around each day, I'm amazed it's as good as it is.

Originally posted by skiwee1
I am saying that I paid for a deluxe hotel and should expect deluxe transportation.
The key is what you paid for: a deluxe hotel. "Deluxe transportation" could be achieved by renting a car or personal limo service.

I found WL transportation to be extremely effective, efficient and fun when we were there in mid-May. In the mornings we barely had more than a few minutes wait -- if that much -- for a bus. The ride to FW was pretty quick and didn't seem to bother anyone at all. We knew ahead of time about this, so we planned ahead and went to the bus stop eariler to allow extra travel time.

All the CMs were kind, friendly, courteous and helpful.

When you think about it, Disney transportation is a real bargain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter