? Transportation to WDW from Holiday Inn Family Suits

trlena

Earning My Ears
I would like to know how convenient Holiday Inn Family Suits free transportation for their guests to the 4 disney parks are. Last time we stayed we stayed inside Disney at the Wilderness Lodge but with 2 kids that are bigger now we need more room. So I am debating upon getting 2 rooms at the new pop century or going the way of the family suits. Just in the planning stage, we plan on leaving 5/02. Thanks for any help. TRLena

trlena,
I haven't been there yet, but we're going in Oct. I knew I had read a thread about a month ago with a link to the shuttle schedule. I just looked for it, and couldn't figure out how to copy the link! Anyway, if you do a search for "hifs", go to page 4 and there is a post entitled "hifs-help shuttle". The link is in that post. It's for July, but at least it will give you some idea of the schedule. Also, there are a few people who have posted about their experiences with using the shuttle service, again you can find them by doing a search. Hint: search under both "hifs" and "holiday inn family suites". Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter