Transportation to Universal from Wyndham Palace Resort and Spa at downtown disney

E

Eileen22661

Does anyone know if there is complimentary transportation to Universal Studios from this hotel? Thanks.

If you mean Wyndham Orlando on I-Drive there is free transportation to Universal, SeaWorld and Wet'n'Wild. I was just at the Wyndham but didn't use the service. The bus goes to about 6 different hotels and there were several different pick-up, drop off times.
Have fun! We stayed at the Wyndham for 17 nights and loved it!

Stayed 7/2-7/7 and used a car, transportation to Sea, Univ. and IOA was $ 10 per person
round trip throught Meers, Spent two days at Sea and could have spent two days at IOA/Universal
spent $ 7 per day IOA/ $6 per day SEA. The freedom of a car allows for picking-up of supplies
at a grocery store near SeaWorld. I hope to post our trip report in the next few days.
Used the car also at the WDW Parks also. Call the Palace and Spa for any current info
things are changing in the benefits at all of the hotels. PS REFUSE the Valet parking : charge
added on room bill! :eek:

I'm almost positive the transportation from WYNDHAM ORLANDO (not Palace) is free to SeaWorld, Universal and Wet'n'Wild. They do not provide transportation to WDW at all. Maybe thats where the Mears (for a fee) transportation would be an option. It's confusing having 2 Wyndhams in the area. I'm not sure that people realize that they are not the same hotel. According to priceline the Palace is a 4* and the Wyndham Orlando on I-Drive is a 3*. I really felt the I-Drive one was very nice, I bet the Palace is awesome. The resort fee for priceline users for I-Drive is $4.44, and I understand is $7 something for the Palace.:)

Sorry Eileen22661, I guess I can't read so well. Just looked at your message again, and its plain as day you were talking about the Palace -
:eek:

We were at Wyndham Palace Spa & Resort July 6-14. The kids and I decided to go to Seaworld and hubby was going out site seeing. Mistakenly, we didn't check into transportation the day before and hubby got up at 6:00 a.m. and took off with the rent a car. Once kids and I got ready I went downstairs to learn that in fact there was no free transportation to SeaWorld. Disney does not want you to go off Disney property. I went down to where the taxis and buses pull in and there was a taxi guy there. He wanted $19 one way and after talking a bit we ended up with a $32 roundtrip fair. He gave me his business card and I called when the park closed and they picked us up and returned us. I'd look into this further to get best value.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter