Transportation to Pioneer Hall area

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Do buses from any of the parks or from Disney Springs go directly to the Pioneer Hall end of Fort Wilderness? I know that I can take the boat from MK to that end of Fort Wilderness, but I was just wondering if there's any other option. Also, which end of Fort Wilderness does the bus from Wilderness Lodge go to- that end, or does it go to the Entrance area, and you have to take the internal bus to get to Pioneer Hall?

Do buses from any of the parks or from Disney Springs go directly to the Pioneer Hall end of Fort Wilderness? I know that I can take the boat from MK to that end of Fort Wilderness, but I was just wondering if there's any other option. Also, which end of Fort Wilderness does the bus from Wilderness Lodge go to- that end, or does it go to the Entrance area, and you have to take the internal bus to get to Pioneer Hall?
Only Fort Wilderness internal buses go to the Pioneer Hall area. You will need to walk a short bit (not far) from the bus stop there to Trails End or Pioneer Hall. From other resorts you would get dropped off at the Outpost and then catch the internal bus there.

Doesn’t the WL bus drop off here?
There is a WL lodge bus that goes to the Settlement Bus stop (closest to Pioneer Hall) at the Fort. It typically turns into an internal Fort bus to make a loop through the campground before heading back over to WL after another stop at the Settlement. Depending on how busy things are, I have seen a WL to Fort to WL exclusive bus.

j

There is a WL lodge bus that goes to the Settlement Bus stop (closest to Pioneer Hall) at the Fort. It typically turns into an internal Fort bus to make a loop through the campground before heading back over to WL after another stop at the Settlement. Depending on how busy things are, I have seen a WL to Fort to WL exclusive bus.

j
Thanks. How long does the ride take then?

With all the stops?

Direct. As in non-stop.

The bus from MK to FW passes the WL (although some have said it stops there mid-day) and goes to the Settlement Bus Depot near Pioneer Hall/Trails End/HDDR. And from the Fort to MK same in that direction.

MK is the only park to get its transportation from the Settlement/Bay Lake end of the Fort. the other parks use the Outpost/FW Entrance end of the resort.

Bama Ed

Direct. As in non-stop.

The bus from MK to FW passes the WL (although some have said it stops there mid-day) and goes to the Settlement Bus Depot near Pioneer Hall/Trails End/HDDR. And from the Fort to MK same in that direction.

MK is the only park to get its transportation from the Settlement/Bay Lake end of the Fort. the other parks use the Outpost/FW Entrance end of the resort.

Bama Ed
Sorry but these Osita are confusing me. Can I take the bus at any time if day from FE to WL and back? Is is it direct or do we go through the entire camp first?

Sorry but these Osita are confusing me. Can I take the bus at any time if day from FE to WL and back? Is is it direct or do we go through the entire camp first?
The yellow bus is an internal loop bus, however......
Wilderness Lodge is on the route, so when you see the yellow, or it might say Wilderness Lodge on the marquee, that is the one you want. When it pulls up, ask the driver if WL is his next stop. The answer will probably be yes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter