• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Transportation to Knott's from Disneyland

mimichan

Mouseketeer
What's the best way to get to Knott's Berry Farm from the Disneyland area. We're traveling with an infant and won't be bringing a carseat with us so we would need to travel by bus.

The infant is only 1 year old and will be sitting on her monther's lap on the airplane. We are taking the airport bus from LAX into Anaheim.

9 hour tour each day. The cost is $54 for adults and $29 for kids ages 3 -11 (or at least it was last summer). The cost includes transportation and your entrance into the park.

www.AnaheimSightseeing.com

I'm actually only looking for bus transportation to and from Knott's. The tour price is a little steep. I remember taking a fun bus there several years ago but I can't find any info on that. I remember it being very reasonable. Does anyone know anything about this?

Hi! I'm the one that originally posted this question. I found a company called Coach USA that will provide transportation from hotels in Anaheim to KBF. The cost is $14.00 per person round trip. Children ages 3 years and up also pay the same price. I will have a 14 month old toddler traveling with us and I asked the question whether a carseat would be required and they told me NO! The infant will be able to sit on an adult's lap. Reservations need to be made 48 hours in advance. The phone number is (800) 828-6699 or (714) 978-8855. After much research, this company seems to be the most reasonable one, especially if you don't want the tour price, which costs a lot more. The only thing is you are bound by their schedule. They pick you up at your hotel around 8:15 am and take you to the station where they gather everyone from the various hotels. The bus leaves Anaheim 9:15 am and arrives at KBF at 9:30 am. The park opens at 10:00 am. The park closes at 6:00 pm and the bus also picks you up to return to Anaheim at 6:00 pm. This schedule was quoted to me for my requested date on 3/23/06 so it might be a little different depending on when you were planning to go. Hope this helps!

$14 per person plus admission seems like it wouldn't be any better pricewise that the sightseeing bus. I took the 460 last summer. You might want to consider it if you want to save some money. Not as convenient as the shuttle bus, as it drops you off accross the street and you have to walk up the driveway, but I think it was only $1.25.

Just reasking the same question as above- the 460 caught my eye. Always willing to try something new- especially if it costs less. We discovered last summer you can't beat the Long Beach Passporter bus. It's free!!

So- does anyone know where the bus stop in Disneyland for the 460 is?

Thanks

For a family of four then it works out to 28 bucks each way. How much more could a cab be???? It couldn't be much more could it?

mimichan said:
Where do you catch the 460 from the Disneyland area? Is this a regular city bus?
You catch the 460 on Harbor Blvd. just outside the entrance to DL. There is a covered bus stop right there. It is a regular city bus.

JoeyRamone said:
For a family of four then it works out to 28 bucks each way. How much more could a cab be???? It couldn't be much more could it?
Hi...
I was the one who originally started this thread. We were there in March and ended up taking a cab to Knott's from the BWPPI. The cost was $20 (including tip) for 5 adults & 1 infant. They sent a mini van for us, which was very comfortable and they even gave us a card with phone # to call when we needed to return. It actually worked out great for us. The wait was minimal, the trip was direct and we were able to go when we wanted to and return when we wanted to. The hotel actually called the cab for us.

mimichan said:
Hi...
I was the one who originally started this thread. We were there in March and ended up taking a cab to Knott's from the BWPPI. The cost was $20 (including tip) for 5 adults & 1 infant. They sent a mini van for us, which was very comfortable and they even gave us a card with phone # to call when we needed to return. It actually worked out great for us. The wait was minimal, the trip was direct and we were able to go when we wanted to and return when we wanted to. The hotel actually called the cab for us.

Thanks for the report back. This is nice to know. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter