Transportation To Hard Hotel From Airport

marybarbara60102

Earning My Ears
Can someone tell me what is the "cheapest" mode of transportation from the Orlando airport to the Hard Rock Hotel? The hotel told me that there is an Alamo drop off, but Alamo is all out of vehicles to rent on 11/22. We are a family of 4.

You might want to try one of the limo services. With four people they are usually cheaper than Mears and much more convenient.

We used "Your Ride" which sponsers this board. Just go to the main page and at the bottom there is a place to click and there will be a form to fill out. I had ressies with another transportation service, and decided since "Rabbit" sponsers this board, to try him. I'm glad that I did! He saved me $45 over the other service and was so helpful and such a nice guy! He was always waiting for us each time we used him, never late. In fact, he waited for 3 hours at the airport when our flight was delayed!! We figured we'd have to take a taxi. You won't be sorry if you choose him. Ther's a coupon on his website too!

Thanks DW,

We have ressies with "Your Ride" for this coming Jan. I am glad to hear that you had a positive experienct with them.

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter