• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Transportation Times

GrumpyDad1974

DIS Veteran
Hello, were staying offsite for the first time at the beginning of December and was wondering about transportation times. How long does it take to get from the toll plaza through security at MK? We are going to all the parks but I figured MK would give me the longest time frame.

Hello, were staying offsite for the first time at the beginning of December and was wondering about transportation times. How long does it take to get from the toll plaza through security at MK? We are going to all the parks but I figured MK would give me the longest time frame.
Well, it kinda depends on how early you get there, how close your parking space is to the TTC, and how long it takes your party to walk that distance (if the trams still aren't running). I'd estimate around 10-20 minutes and hope it ended up to be less.

Well, it kinda depends on how early you get there, how close your parking space is to the TTC, and how long it takes your party to walk that distance (if the trams still aren't running). I'd estimate around 10-20 minutes and hope it ended up to be less.
No trams when we will be there. Thanks

For MK in particular, when I drive, granted it's NEVER, EVER at rope drop, I usually factor in 30 minutes from the car to the park entrance, including the ferry, bus, or monorail. Sometimes it takes slightly longer, sometimes it's much quicker - it all depends on which row I end up in.
I usually also factor 30 minutes in for the ride back, since you never know how long you will wait for the monorail or ferry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter