Transportation T/From John Wayne

jpharis

Earning My Ears
My family (2 adults and 2 smallish children) will be arriving at John Wayne airport in 10 days. What is the easiest and or cheapest transportation to DLR? We will be staying at the Anaheim Fairfield. TIA

Oh, I forgot to tell you that we will be staying four nights (3 days in the parks) and not planning to go anywhere other than Disney.

You have a few options. The disney express bus (www.airportbus.com) is $12 for kids and $14 for adults each way or $16 / $24 for round trip. Its not a bad way to get to and from, but does take a bit of time. They are large buses and drop people off at many hotels.

Super shuttle (www.supershuttle.com) is quicker then the bus, but you might share a van with someone that is not going to the Disney resort area, and it could take a little bit to get them dropped off. I've never experienced this, but others have. Its about $12-15 each, one way.

A taxi is quickest and will run about $36 each way.

Last would be a rental car. Thru Alamo.com I've been able to reserve a small car (economy size/ saturn ion) for about $40-45 for 3-4 days, unlimited miles. You can use code D60C for $10 off the weekend rate. If you are a costco member you can go to costco.com for some discounts on rental cars.

We reserved supper shuttle through their web site . If you search on here for super shuttle coupon there is a $2.00 off each coupon you can use. I am hoping it is faster then the other airport transportaion. For a few dollars more you can get a private van from them , but we did not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter