Transportation help Please

Sarahsmom85

Mouseketeer
Hi Guys,
I'm coming to you for help. Has anyone used Mears or other companies for transportion in Florida other than the Orlando area. What I'm looking for is transportation from Orlando to Port Canaveral. We are planning to leave on a cruise. It is not a Disney cruise, sorry but we doing an adult thing.
My DH uses an electric w/chair. I know the cruise ship has a w/c van but from what I understand it will only pick u up on the day of your cruise. We would like to leave a few days early and spend some time in Florida, depending on what i find out it will either be at Disney or at Coco Beach.
I need to find out if i can get w/c transportation from Disney to Port Canaveral.
And at what cost. Also transportation from the airport to Coco Beach. Must important is if we stay at the beach can we get w/c van to the port?
I know next January I do not want to leave that day for the cruise. If a storm delays us I'm not missing the cruise.
Any help would be helpful.

By the way, we spend 15 wonderful day in a villa in orlando last May. We rented a van at $100 a day. lots of money but worth it. Next time I think I'd take the autotrain. Its so hard not to be able to have a w/c van when you need it.

Anybody? Has anyone taken a cruise leaving from Orlando other than Disney? I posted on a disabliity cruise forum but no anwser there yet either. Good thing I don't leave until January. This is another thing about being disabled you can't just pick up and go you have to plan plan plan.

I don't know, but try posting in the transporation thread, as well. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter