• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Transportation from Port Canaveral to Magic Kingdom

tjay

Earning My Ears
Hello all,

we are coming in on Carnival cruise lines on January 1st for only one day in Orlando into Port Canaveral, it is a holiday and there are no car rentals available that day. Is there any transportation from the port to magic kingdom? Does anyone know prices or has anyone ever taken a cab from port Canaveral to magic Kingdom? Thanks in advance for any information!

Do a google search; you'll find many options.

It's pretty hard to believe you can't find car rentals available for that day; I found cars available Jan 1 from both Dollar and Thrifty from Cape Canaveral.

I just did a search of cars from Port drop off at WDW for Jan 1. Alamo has cars starting at $75.00
Even though the price is high I would reserve the car and keep looking to see if the price drops. Sometimes it does as your trip gets closer but the fact it is a holiday the price might not budge too much
A cab will be about $200 it is over an hour drive from the Port to WDW.

What time do you arrive in port? You might want to look into historical crowds for magic kingdom on New Year's Day. I don't know for sure, but I think that's one if the days that the MK reaches level 4 and reaches capacity by 10 am. You might want to look into it before you make plans to drive all that way just to find that you won't be able to go in...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter