Transportation from LAX to Disneyland

DisKH

Mouseketeer
This question has been asked a million times hahaha but what is the most recommended shuttle from LAX to Disneyland. My flight lands at 10:15 am and I checked with Karmel and their next shuttle (other than 10:30) leaves at noon.

I'm one person so I don't want to pay an exorbitant amount but I would like to know if there is an option that would get me to Disneyland a little earlier than the Karmel one.

Thanks for your help

I've used Super Shuttle, they have several waiting, and you just tell the attendant where you are going and they will put you on the correct one, you will probably have to circle the airport a few times while they try to fill up the shuttle though.

I use Super shuttle when I fly into LAX. Ive never had to wait long for a shuttle to fill up. A few times we had a shuttle to ourself.

SuperShuttle and PrimeTime Shuttle are the two most known shuttle services on So Cal. You will find reps for each at the Ground Transportation area outside when you exit the terminal at the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter