• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

transportation from airport to hotel

Disneyfan1

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

Can you please give me recommendations as to who I can use for transportation from the airport to the WDW dolphin? I prefer to check other options than Mears.

thanks so much!! 6 more days till WDW!!!!! :)

Check out tiffanytowncar.com. We use them every year. Great service and comparable pricing to other towncar services.

I love American Luxury Transportation. Prompt, quick service. VERY friendly staff and you can contact them 24 hours a day with changes, comments or concerns. I've used them numerous times and they are great. Be sure to mention their coupon thats on the website. Their website is http://www.limo-orlando.com

We had a *fantastic* experience with www.yourride.net - it's an *especially* great deal if you have a big party, but it's SO nice to a)get the free grocery trip on the way to your room, b)go straight where you're going without having to wait for the Mears van to stop at EVERY stop on the way to yours, and c)NOT to have to pay per person if you have a huge party. These benefits are true of both yourride and tiffany towncar, as far as I know. I don't know anything about american luxury trans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter