• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

transportation form Airport

signapay

Earning My Ears
Does Disney offer transportation form Orlando Airport to Disney:cool1::thumbsup2:thumbsup2 world . if so how do i arrange that.
thanks

Yes, if you are staying at a Disney resort, you can reserve the Disney Magical Express bus for transportation from MCO to your hotel. The service will also handle your bags for you so you don't need to pick them up at the airport. There is a sticky thread on this board with details about DME.

DME is free. This works out for you because you don't need to pay to get to your resort hotel. This works out for Disney because you won't have your own car to leave and spend money offsite.

Note that not all Disney property hotels offer DME, for example, the Dolphin and Swan are not operated by Disney and so DME is not offered. Disney-official resorts are available for DME transport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter